Shipping, Exchange, Return, Refund & Dispute Policy
- UTAR is responsible for the ownership of all the order fulfilment performed by platform shoppers.
- Exchange is strictly applicable to clothes only and subject to stock availability.
- Exchange items are exchangeable within 14 working days of the parcel delivery date (based on tracking record).
- Exchange items/products must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, with all original tags attached to the items, and any related accessories, free gift or instruction booklets included.
3. Returns / Refunds
- Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund within 14 (fourteen) working days from the parcel delivery date (based on tracking record).
- Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery
3. Condition of Returning Item
- To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to UTAR in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
4. Liability of Product Exchange / Return Shipping Fee
- The Buyer will bear all the shipping fee
- Buyer will only be refunded after UTAR has received the returned Goods. In the event where.
- UTAR is taking full responsibility for all the transactions from the website unipreneur.utar.edu.my, and handling the dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns & customer support.
7. All exchange, return or refund applications must be submitted via email to UTAR (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 working days from the parcel delivery date. Buyer must attach the supporting documents such as photos/video, or any other supporting documents in the email and provide below information for further investigation:
- Buyer’s Name
- Contact No
- Order ID
- Type of Application: Exchange / Return & Refund
- Reason: Defective / Wrong item sent (size, colour)
8. Exchange, Return & Refund Policy is granted for 1 time only for each order.
9. UTAR reserve the right to refuse any exchange, return or refund application. We reserve the right not to accept any application received after 14 working days of the parcel’s delivery date or if the item does not meet our policy guidelines such as an unsatisfactory item (Minor imperfections, Self-inflicted damage, Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference).